Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Rob, do you need anybody else for Marchs event?
Hey mate, joining along for a single is all good ?

@nappa you're more than welcome to join us, let me know your details (although I've no stuff left for Jerseys etc, but you're more than welcome to ride with us).

nappa

Patreon
Oct 22, 2018
Farningham, kent
Hey mate, joining along for a single is all good ?

@nappa you're more than welcome to join us, let me know your details (although I've no stuff left for Jerseys etc, but you're more than welcome to ride with us).

Nice one that will be awesome, if you have a XL hoody I can buy that and ride in that or a t-shirt

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Nice one that will be awesome, if you have a XL hoody I can buy that and ride in that or a t-shirt
I've sold out of almost everything but I do have T-Shirts... New Jersey stock coming in ASAP... Could do a T-Shirt as have some of those in stock? Hoodies are printed on demand but wont be there by the weekend.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Out of interest, what where/are the rules on batteries? I know the overall distances are not much, but are you restrict to one battery, or can you change out as and when?

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
There’s no restriction on that, just the 15mph limit which they rely on your honesty.

There’s wasn’t much advantage to having a bigger battery to be honest. The sections were very short indeed..

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Hopefully - got my daughters birthday on the next one, abroad for the one after that, of the dates the only ones I might be able to do are rounds 4 and 7, with round 4 the most likely.

Paul Mac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Subscriber
Jul 9, 2018
Uk
Let me give you an update.
The weather was splendid again, track conditions were dry and loamy but with lots of off camber sniper roots.
We all had a great time and the actual runs were more enjoyable than the first round.
All the boys put in a great performance, but the girls did a sterling job, with Lucy placing 3rd and Dawn 4th in their categorie.
Tunny got extra points for an epic double salco over the bars.

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Yes I may well. Hope we can get a crew together...My only issue is getting up and back as it will be too long a drive the Friday and back the Sunday if I'm working that week... Will know when I get my schedule 1st April but if I am off I'll head up.

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Well done Lucy!!
4B4E530F-B538-490D-A3FB-031FFA6004F4.png

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Jesus @Rob Hancill even the other you tubers are getting you on their vids now! Would be good to see if you can get an interview with the Pilgrim boys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles