Hi from Cornwall?

Lisa Whitehouse

Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
Cornwall
Hey Lisa

Dad wouldn't be NP from C.........n by any chance?
Yes, the one and only!! ???

F13B3B45-AF11-4F12-9116-2013BD058D9C.jpeg

Japuserid

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall, UK
Legend :D

I had heard a rumor that he was E mountain biking :cool: please pass on my regards, Jeff, we used to do the Adventure tours together, a few years ago now, but I'm sure he'll remember. Tell him Herbie and I were only talking about him about a week ago! Herbie has an e-bike so we will have to catch up :)

Last edited:

Lisa Whitehouse

Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
Cornwall

I had heard a rumor that he was E mountain biking :cool: please pass on my regards, Jeff, we used to do the Adventure tours together, a few years ago now, but I'm sure he'll remember. Tell him Herbie and I were only talking about him about a week ago! Herbie has an e-bike so we will have to catch up :)
Wow, have heard your name lots. Will pass on your regards. My KTM was his and he has a Moustashe now. Be great to all catch up!!!

Lisa Whitehouse

Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
Cornwall

Wow, have heard your name lots. Will pass on your regards. My KTM was his and he has a Moustashe now. Be great to all catch up!!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles