How was your ride, in one picture and one line?

dfkenevo

Aug 13, 2018
Truckee, Ca
This is how Truckee Ca looks today and the other one is just 35’ down the hill. I’m ready for real spring time so I can ride up here.
D31D0B69-B26E-48EB-8BD1-A2D7360BCA7B.jpeg
51CCEE41-C45F-4AA8-8C38-417173D4B6EE.jpeg

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
One of the benefits of being self employed is being able to take advantage of weather like this, racked up 100 miles since Sunday, shame the reality of a British spring will return soon - trails where actually dusty today, until you hit the deep mud in the shade - craziest riding conditions I have witnessed, as they are running super fast in sections and then you almost come to a dead stop in the wet areas

IMG_4979.jpeg

davosaurusrex

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 21, 2018
Worthing
Early bunk off work and a quick South Downs spin. Almost bone dry here. Had to be done before the weather turns tomorrow.
IMG-20190227-WA0001.jpg
Also did Windhill bike park last Sunday. 20 drops, 4500ft climbing and all in summer gear. 2 of us on E-Sommets which got a lot of attention and jealous comments. Awesome day out!

motmcd

Mar 5, 2019
reading,pa
Took the dog for first full on blast 16 miles at my pace. Girl done good, she's a natural and bloody fast! Got a pink face from the sun, +15 in February. View attachment 11229

Edit: just realised it was one pic. Got carried away. Deleted them.
Great Pic. Sometimes I think about taking our Black Lab with me on the trails but I always imagine the worst. Lucky pooch you have there.

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Took the dog for first full on blast 16 miles at my pace. Girl done good, she's a natural and bloody fast! Got a pink face from the sun, +15 in February. View attachment 11229

Edit: just realised it was one pic. Got carried away. Deleted them.
Great Pic. Sometimes I think about taking our Black Lab with me on the trails but I always imagine the worst. Lucky pooch you have there.
Thanks mate. She's having her first season so no trail running right now. I take her out on the bike everyday. Did a good few months training before the trails as it could end in disaster. You should try it. Let us know how you get on.

OldBean

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
East anglia
If there are dog eggs about I would not accept a drink from that bottle:poop:

Maybe there is a new product here ,"water bottle dog shit protector"....

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent

I've seen them about it's a water bottle with a extra plastic dome over the mouthpiece. Don't know why they aren't more common.

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB

I've seen them about it's a water bottle with a extra plastic dome over the mouthpiece. Don't know why they aren't more common.
That's actually what is in the picture. Camelbak podium dirt series.

I'd had enough of chewing dirt or wrapping the lid in cling film after owning a yeti with the water bottle on the bottom of the bike
20190315_172555.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles