It's a bit of a jumble sale at Evans!

Ex-Demo & Ex-Display | Evans Cycles
Sweet, been after one of these for ages

Screenshot 2019-02-06 at 18.14.11.png

Oohmyknees

Oct 2, 2018
Dorset
Which ones?

Bike-discount has some Fox forks going cheap. I picked up a 2018 34 Performance ebike 29 120mm fork for 60% off RRP. Only problem is that they have green stickers which don't suit my bike at all. So they will be coming off. Fitting this week, hoping it may be a bit better than my current (cough) Suntour XCM.

Trail Doug

Nov 22, 2018
Wrexham
I just bought a second set of bargain wheels from Superstar for £100 with their current promo code. Got them with the XD driver at no extra charge. The rim widths available make them great for XC/gravel/touring or commuting wheels rather than AM trail smashers.

Last edited:

Eeh (bah gum) biker

Jul 5, 2018
Sheffield
I have a brand-new pair of POC - VPD air Knee pads in size large. They are brand-new and still in box. I bought them but they were slightly too tight so I bought another pair in size XL which I wear and cannot fault. The knee pads appear to be out of stock so if your after a pair you will struggle . i am wanting £50 ono. PM me if interested. Cheers.

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
I just bought a second set of bargain wheels from Superstar for £100 with their current promo code. Got them with the XD driver at no extra charge. The rim widths available make them great for XC/gravel/touring or commuting wheels rather than AM trail smashers.
Do you have a link please?

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
I was talking to Jaime at True North Adventures and he was telling me that he currently has 15% off 2018 Lapierre bikes. These aren't listed on his website yet as he is currently rebuilding it. But give him a call on 01538 300 778 or email him at [email protected]

Trail Doug

Nov 22, 2018
Wrexham
Thanks for the tip Arrived today - need to source cassette and tyres. Looking for 29” to use road and some off road like a CX tyre.
I've got 2.35" Ardent Races on mine to be used like a gravel/XC bike but theyre also available in 2.2". They roll fast but still allow you to keep the speed up on some rougher trails. If those are too wide then there's the lightning fast rolling Maxxis Pace tyres coming in at 2". The Ardent Races are availible cheaper at other shops depending on size. I got mine from Tweeks because its local and I could pick them up.

Feb 5, 2019
Wales
Seeming as I am skint at the moment, I found a decent buy that I cannot currently afford. So I thought I would share it with you guys, in the light of that guy on EMBN who managed to get a frame, motor, battery and shock of a Levo 2019 for £350.

The new base model Levo, is what... 4k new?

Transferable warranty, so this is currently a steal:
Turbo Levo FSR 29er 2019- L- Hyper/Black- Spares/Repairs | eBay

I wish you well and happy bidding.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
So it's got a fault and the shop can't fix it under warranty??? :unsure:

Feb 5, 2019
Wales
So it's got a fault and the shop can't fix it under warranty??? :unsure:
It should be under warranty... all Spesh stuff is transferable.

Yeah, weird. But if I had the cash I would just take it to Berkshire cycles and see if they could fix it.

Could just shave off 750 from what you would normally bid for it and bid that.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles