Large frame Flyon

PeteIOM

Founding Member
Mar 11, 2018
Isle of Man
So.... any ideas as to the best place to preorder the Flyon in a large frame?

All the online places only list up to 56cm at best...

More-read-than-ride

Patreon
Jan 3, 2019
Spain
So.... any ideas as to the best place to preorder the Flyon in a large frame?

All the online places only list up to 56cm at best...
Sorry, not sure if you mean the actual size L or a bigger frame? Anyway, I always recommend the dealer instead of online for Ebikes, my local dealer has ordered a flyon 8.0 allmtn In L for me. Do you have any dealers around?

PeteIOM

Founding Member
Mar 11, 2018
Isle of Man
We have a Haibike dealer that my mate was going to by his ebike from but they wouldn't budge on full price at all... he contacted Hai to see about servicing etc and they said that any Hai dealer should take warranty/repairs/faulty works without issue regardless of where the bike was bought... so he bought his from LakelandLeisure.

The main thing I'm seeing is for instance Tredz will list Haibike Large as 46cm on some full sus mtb's and 50cm as Large on others.

More-read-than-ride

Patreon
Jan 3, 2019
Spain
I am really not sure about the sizing, so I do not dare to have an opinion, but in terms of price, most dealers in Spain give 5-15%. You could take a vacation and bring the bike back same price ?

PeteIOM

Founding Member
Mar 11, 2018
Isle of Man
I am really not sure about the sizing, so I do not dare to have an opinion, but in terms of price, most dealers in Spain give 5-15%. You could take a vacation and bring the bike back same price ?

See, I'm not convinced on UK delivery time either.. I was talking to a guy (world enduro motox champion) who has dealing with Hai and he didn't think I'd see it til the end of the year.

More-read-than-ride

Patreon
Jan 3, 2019
Spain
See, I'm not convinced on UK delivery time either.. I was talking to a guy (world enduro motox champion) who has dealing with Hai and he didn't think I'd see it til the end of the year.
It’s possible. According to my dealer it also depends a lot on the specific flyon model you are looking for. Depending on the model he had dates from May to the end of the Year. But of course they are all estimates, they are in in the last prototype stage according to one of the members here who works for design firm that works with Hai. I am just crossing fingers and hoping for good news...

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
We have a Haibike dealer that my mate was going to by his ebike from but they wouldn't budge on full price at all... he contacted Hai to see about servicing etc and they said that any Hai dealer should take warranty/repairs/faulty works without issue regardless of where the bike was bought... so he bought his from LakelandLeisure.

The main thing I'm seeing is for instance Tredz will list Haibike Large as 46cm on some full sus mtb's and 50cm as Large on others.
The geo charts are all on their site; you can size it from there. Example...

DFA1BE24-49EE-4FA3-8CC9-DB8D730842E7.png

Haibike | We are ePerformance.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles