Chris Akrigg blowing minds yet again

StuR

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Apr 28, 2018
Forest of Dean
Awesome skills and balance !!
Wish i had a fraction of his talent, I've been known to fall off my bike in a flat trail centre car park ?

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
A masterclass in line choice, foot positioning and pedal stroke timing as always. :sneaky:

Rosemount

E*POWAH Elite
May 23, 2020
Qld Australia
Sick skills !
Dude should enter the E EWS . He would kill it in the up hill power stage .

Note the alloy bash guard on his battery / motor ?

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
The mans just a beast, and has a level of bike control few people can touch. One thing I have always loved about him is that he has ridden bikes in his vids over the last decade that most of us would turn our noses up at, and done incredible things on them, and it kinda puts into perspective that a good rider on a well set up bike is way better than any fancy geo or componentry at the end of the day - I mean how many of us would dismiss that GT as meh? let alone the mongooses he used to ride.

Tim1023

Aug 25, 2020
Hamburg, Germany
He must be amazingly strong. All that bike lifting he did over the karst landscape exhausted be just watching it.

Brilliant camera work too. Must have an excellent drone pilot. I don't think drone AI is up to that quality yet.

Rosemount

E*POWAH Elite
May 23, 2020
Qld Australia
flag
taffy06mtb (22 hours ago)
Mr Akrigg introduces the first "upcountry" bike!
Marketing boffins, you heard it first here on Pinkbike!

LOL !

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
That’s a racing drone with a GoPro strapped to it. Brilliant camera work, looks like a gimbal for a lot of the other shots with the guy running. Bet they were tired after that..!! Top work..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles