New Zealand
Papamoa hills.jpeg

Summerhill MTB Trails, Tauranga, New Zealand

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Many hundreds of years ago, some crazy Bretons decided to build a cross on top of the highest rocky peak on the highest hill in the area. It's no mountain at only 280m, high ! A cross has been maintained on there ever since.

I thought it would be a good idea to climb up and carry the Kenevo up there for a picture. Didn't really work out so well as there's no where to stand to take a decent picture ! :) doh !

kenevo.jpg

It's pretty safe to say that it's the only time a Kenevo has or ever will be up there as no one else would be so stupid.

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
Many hundreds of years ago, some crazy Bretons decided to build a cross on top of the highest rocky peak on the highest hill in the area. It's no mountain at only 280m, high ! A cross has been maintained on there ever since.

I thought it would be a good idea to climb up and carry the Kenevo up there for a picture. Didn't really work out so well as there's no where to stand to take a decent picture ! :) doh !

View attachment 42566

It's pretty safe to say that it's the only time a Kenevo has or ever will be up there as no one else would be so stupid.
Was coming down fun though.

Mike D.

Sep 19, 2020
Alpujarras
First proper long distance ride to 2020 metres up into the Spanish Sierra Nevadas above my home here in the Alpujarras, enabled by the purchase of a spare battery giving me 1008 wH on my beautiful looking and beautifully capable Vitus VSR Sunset.

I actually laughed out loud from the joy of being alive on the endless downhill. More fun than a 69-year-old with metal in his back holding his spine together (from a mountain biking accident, naturally?) ever expected to have before e-biking.

I was reminded exactly why I decided to call my bike "Fuckyeah"! And thanks to Rob's YT video for inspiring my purchase decision...
20201024_150918.jpg
20201024_163703_HDR.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles