New FullSeven LT 9.0

FloridaDan

Nov 8, 2019
Florida
Hey all,

My new bike came on Monday and I took it out yesterday for a gentle shake down in the "jungle." Lovin' it so far. This is my second Haibike, having had a 2017 FullNine 6.0 (Yamaha) that I sold a while back.

Added some Deity 50mm riser bars due to back problems. Ready for some miles!

IMG_0621.jpeg

IMG_0618.jpeg

FloridaDan

Nov 8, 2019
Florida
So I went out again today, and after 50 miles or so the main difference to me is noise. The Bosch is loud. It doesn't really bother me, but the Yamaha was def quieter. Also, I have a Brose in my street bike (2020 Vado 5) and it is VERY quiet and smooth. Going from the Vado to the Bosch is a big difference.

One thing I really like about the Bosch is EMTB mode. I still use ECO a lot of the time, but when I have used EMTB it has worked well. Some good engineering there I think.

Of course I would rather have had a new gen Bosch, but I wouldn't have gotten anywhere near one for what paid for this bike.

Overall I'm very happy...

Todd157k

Apr 27, 2020
Ventura, CA
Picking up the same bike this weekend. I did notice the noise difference from my son's Xduro Yami motor. I haven't got the bike yet to compare them on the trails. Getting bikes from shops these days is like pulling hen's teeth with your fingers. It's a joke. They're so busy, they don't really care if you're on hold for an hour.

FloridaDan

Nov 8, 2019
Florida
Picking up the same bike this weekend. I did notice the noise difference from my son's Xduro Yami motor. I haven't got the bike yet to compare them on the trails. Getting bikes from shops these days is like pulling hen's teeth with your fingers. It's a joke. They're so busy, they don't really care if you're on hold for an hour.
Awesome, I really like the bike. I’ll be curious to hear if you get the same noise from the jockey pulley (that second small sprocket) that I do. It’s pretty noisy.

Todd157k

Apr 27, 2020
Ventura, CA
I knew I was going to have the same issue with the bars as you did. I ordered some 50mm riser bars already. My back will thank you next week. I have a hard tale ebike now that was almost given to me. I put a riser bar on it too. It's an older hub drive, fat tire bike but did well for cruising around town and very light offroad. Time to take it to the next level.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Todd157k

Apr 27, 2020
Ventura, CA
Awesome, I really like the bike. I’ll be curious to hear if you get the same noise from the jockey pulley (that second small sprocket) that I do. It’s pretty noisy.

Although acceptable noise levels are really subjective, I find it almost as quiet as my son's yamaha pwx. I can barely hear it at all. It only makes a little bit of whurring on Turbo mode. To me, very acceptable. Mine is a Gen 2 motor

FloridaDan

Nov 8, 2019
Florida
So I have this sound that's driving me nuts:

watch

It's coming from the S.E.S. jockey pulley (that second small sprocket). I've done everything I can think of. Yesterday I disconnected the chain guide and lifted it up by had so the chain was not riding on the pulley, and the sound went away. So it's definitely coming from there.

I removed the gear and greased the bearing. Everything looked fine. Chain line looks good, nothing bent. It's shifting perfectly. As far as I can tell it's the chain moving over that pulley!

Todd157k

Apr 27, 2020
Ventura, CA
Did a couple of rides to get used to the new machine. First was a ride around town with the family. Nice cruiser bike with crisp shifting. Day 2 was Tecolote Trail in San Diego. Intermediate trail with several creek crossings and lots of rocks. I was really happy with the bike.. my physical conditioning wasn't quite as good. hahaha. I only had trouble on one HUUUUGE hill and had to dismount for about 20 steps to the top. That "walk" mode was a lifesaver.
Big shout out to Fly Rides in San Diego @flyridesusa who stepped up to help me and get me a bike all set up in just a couple days.

Hike/Bike path around San Diego
36687.jpeg

Trail ride: First Blood.
20200510_081134.jpg

My son and I on the maiden voyage. What a killer bike!
20200511_070521.jpg

FloridaDan

Nov 8, 2019
Florida
Did a couple of rides to get used to the new machine. First was a ride around town with the family. Nice cruiser bike with crisp shifting. Day 2 was Tecolote Trail in San Diego. Intermediate trail with several creek crossings and lots of rocks. I was really happy with the bike.. my physical conditioning wasn't quite as good. hahaha. I only had trouble on one HUUUUGE hill and had to dismount for about 20 steps to the top. That "walk" mode was a lifesaver.
Big shout out to Fly Rides in San Diego @flyridesusa who stepped up to help me and get me a bike all set up in just a couple days.

Hike/Bike path around San Diego
View attachment 30962

Trail ride: First Blood.
View attachment 30963

My son and I on the maiden voyage. What a killer bike!
View attachment 30965
Awesome, glad you are enjoying it. About the head out to the woods myself.

I'd be really curious to hear what your pulley sounds like if you ever have a change to hold your phone down there for a little video...

Mine sounds like this:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles