C-19 Customer Notice

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
In this world of uncertainty during this period I would like to re-assure all customers that trailwatts is doing everything possible to build and deliver orders.
Unfortunately supply chains and electronic suppliers are also without stock and the knock on effects result in delays for manufacturing.

During this period, please support trailwatts and all businesses awaiting stock or supplies.

I will update and make public posts with estimates regarding production, testing and dispatch.

Thank you for all your custom and support during this time and thoughts to all those affected by this virus.

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Pre-Order kits are likely to be built and dispatched Mid April due to key components in manufacturing now.
Sorry for the delays but this global matter is affecting everybody.

Thank you for your support and custom through this time.

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
As I move into module production phase, I would like to thank everyone for their support and custom. Supplies are coming in and without orders and support there will be fewer people riding the trails longer.

Levociraptor production in Italy has commenced to produce the next 500 units for summer.

This global virus is changing the world daily and I hope we can all continue to ride our ebikes and enjoy all the products we regularly use and want to upgrade?

Be kind, think of others and support your medical health system and all front line and key workers??

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Trailwatts is building customer orders and dispatching after testing completes.
Thank you for all your support and orders.

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Hi, any updates please. Order placed mid April and have tried emailing but no response. Would be grateful for an update. Thank you
We are receiving 500 units shortly and another 2000 in production for summer.
Unexpected demand has forced manufacturing tooling to upgrade and employ staff along with warehouse space due to social distancing.
Please contact me at [email protected] to verify order and timescales??

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Dispatching resumes next week. I have 300 odd orders to get out so customers will receive dispatch email?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles