Let's see your cubes

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Heres a list of the modifications I have done on it.
Still have to convert to tubeless.
Cube-.jpg

Simps

Aug 18, 2019
Staffordshire
IMG_20200111_134743.jpg
IMG_20200103_145954.jpg
IMG_20200111_154335.jpg

Nice ride over the Chase via Shoal hill on Saturday. Loving the bike. I have just done 500 miles on it so far.
Gotta say the Halfords work stand I got for Christmas is very good for the money. So much better for relubing the chain. Even topped up my tubeless sealant as well. Also nice not bending over.
2019 Reaction Hybrid Pro. Only things I have changed is Pilgrips (Brilliant)
Tubeless front and back as I got a puncture on my first ride :rolleyes::whistle:
Orange derailleur hanger.
DMR V12 Flat Mountain Bike Pedals.
Saving up for a better set of forks at the moment.

Simps

Aug 18, 2019
Staffordshire
A second battery would go great with that bike... ;)
Funny you should say that, I was looking at how much they were last week and saw your ad on Facebook marketplace and then on here also. :giggle:
Yes you're right I could do with a spare battery but forks first then battery is what I decided on (y)

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Funny you should say that, I was looking at how much they were last week and saw your ad on Facebook marketplace and then on here also. :giggle:
Yes you're right I could do with a spare battery but forks first then battery is what I decided on (y)

@Doomanic 's got a point, riding with a spare battery can be a nuisance, but riding with spare forks it a pain in the arse (depending how you carry them). :)

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk
Sneaky day off today, found some diffent trails and had a cracking ride, I need to win the lottery so I can do this shit every day :( . The 1st time ive thrown the bike in the van for a different adventure and a new place to ride :) .
To be honest I think I can make this from home, 15 miles in the woods and 25 miles round trip back home :unsure: .

corundum melting point

corundum melting point

corundum melting point

Simps

Aug 18, 2019
Staffordshire
Just clocked over 600 miles.
First time on the Monkey trail up Cannock Chase. This was the other day before the ban on going out etc (UK) I loved it.....
When going over the bridge back to the follow the dog trail I thought I'd change to ETMB mode from Tour for the hill and instead of changing to ETMB it changed to Tour.......so I had done the whole monkey trail in eco mode lol :eek: wondered why my legs were screaming at me.
I even dropped on the black sections on the follow the dog. Building confidence slowly and safely.

IMG_20200322_122830.jpg

GrantCube

Mar 26, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Hi Forum, Sydney Australia here......week 2 of owning my 2019 Cube (built 2018) Stereo Hybrid 140 SL 500 and apart from having my first fall while descending a set of stairs (yep, stairs!!!), I'm loving it. My rear brake has had new pads by the previous owner but was not bled correctly and when I applied the brakes evenly descending, the rear brake lever came back to the bar with nothing happening at the caliper.....front brake locked up between stairs and over the bars I went! Lost quite a bit of skin in some unfortunate places and bruised a couple of ribs.......skin repairing but ribs still sore....wanted to ride today but thinking tomorrow is a better bet. Best,Grant

20200329_101449.jpg

20200331_122308.jpg

OldGoatMTB

E*POWAH Master
Mar 24, 2020
That subject line sounds vaguely dirty! Thanks, that's the closest thing I've had to a proposition in months!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles