• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Answered Alternatives to Fox Dropframe

Jan 28, 2019
United Kingdom
I like wearing full-face helmets but at the moment with my weight going up and down I find my cheeks keep getting squashed and I look like a hamster. I quite like the idea of the Fox Dropframe as I still get plenty of coverage plus (I guess) a bit more adaptability with it not being a full face. Just wondered if there are any alternatives I should be looking at?

Paul Mac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Subscriber
Jul 9, 2018
Uk
Giro Tyrant

Screenshot_20191231-194755_Chrome.jpg

net wurker

E*POWAH Master
Sep 30, 2019
Huntsville, AL USA
Is your fullface a downhill helmet?

If so, have you looked into the newer "Enduro" fullface ones like the Fox Proframe or the Troy Lee Stage?

They are much lighter, vented really well and they come with multiple sets of inner pads in various thicknesses to adjust the inner fit.

Alan wolfe

Oct 10, 2018
Ffgjh
I like wearing full-face helmets but at the moment with my weight going up and down I find my cheeks keep getting squashed and I look like a hamster. I quite like the idea of the Fox Dropframe as I still get plenty of coverage plus (I guess) a bit more adaptability with it not being a full face. Just wondered if there are any alternatives I should be looking at?
Urge real jet

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles