Post your modded Levo’s!

2019 Levo base - Upgraded with Pike RCT3 forks, Guide brakes, Ergon Comp Ti rail seat, X-Fusion Manic dropper, Nukeproof Carbon bars, DMR Death Grips, Raceface Chester pedals.
I got the weight down to just over 47lbs (21.5 kg) but then put on a Butcher Black Diamond rear tire - now weighs 48.2lbs (21.9kg). I may upgrade wheels next, but in no rush - maybe 700W battery too!

IMG_4917.jpg

Last edited:

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales

ryturn

Sep 12, 2019
Australia
Not mine but it certainly is modded.........
quite a collection of mods ...looks like
C/Brothers pedals
DT swiss rims
Olihms Fork and shock ?
looks like a sram eagle cluster , love to know how that goes on the Levo
magura brakes
custom paint
wonder if Specialized will put limited edition like the Troy Lee Designs edition

Last edited:

Galion

Sep 20, 2019
Brazil
Alu Comp XL
700 w battery
Factory 36’s @ 160 mm travel - Grip 2
Factory DPX2 210 x 55 @ 158 travel
Renthal Fat Bar
Renthal Apex Stem
HT pedals
Drops AMM protection

Firstly would like to say that bike out of the box is 100% OK out of the box if you just trail ride. I’m a big unit and the Revelation forks were basically annoying me. I hated the squelching sound the damper makes. (Mouse in the house ) I looked at converting to Pikes and while I was there increasing to 160mm travel. Was going to cost around 600 Aussie. And I would still have pikes. Discussing with local suspension people who were great and worked out fairly quickly I could sell my RS Revelations and with the 600 could own some grip 2’s. No brainer really. ( forks sold easily )

So now I would have some gold up the front. Better balance that out and get the DPX2 and throw some more travel in while I’m there. Shop gave a further 10% discount for buying a package. Win. Found nothing wrong with the original shock, just balancing out the look. Still have not sold the shock.

The bars and stem were changed for no reason and are just like the drops protection, just to make the bike mine.

Alu Comp. why? Not a carbon fan and so saw no worth in the upgraded specs if I decided to change out any components. LBS did a great deal and basically got the bike for the same price as the base model but now had the dropper post that I preferred. And with the saved cash I push asked the 700 watt battery. So for the same price as the comp I had the 700 watt battery and still own the 500 watt as well. Not selling it and it’s there if I want to ship a battery overseas and then fly the bike, or if I want to go away for a big weekend and have no charging capability.

So that sit and this is what it looks like.
Ohhh yeah, changed stickers on the fork. The orange was a bit too out there for me

View attachment 16872

View attachment 16873

Nice! decals look great, Are these original Fox Heritage decals in silver?

Galion

Sep 20, 2019
Brazil
I had some fun last week “modding” my 2020 Comp Carbon, yep you read that right, 2020 Comp CARBON. Love this bike!
Tell me what you think guys.

AC9F413C-AFFF-49D3-BFC3-87C28800142C.jpeg
87D8B922-8D3D-4A49-B340-4A86310891F1.jpeg
6B52EDCA-53ED-4780-8C29-73CA0EB7C02F.jpeg

COMP CARBON 2020 Gunmetal
Fox Factory 36
DPX2 Factory
S-Works 3.8 carbon bar
Deity 50mm stem
Ergon SM E-Mountain saddle
Alu One UP pedals
ODI Rogue grips
Alu Specialized dropper remote lever
Fidlock magnetic cage / YT bottle
Levociraptor
DHR 2.4
DHF 2.5
Slik Fox & Roval decals

Last edited:

Bugbok

Jul 28, 2019
United States, Virginia
Wanted to share my color matching attempts on my 2019 Levo Comp Carbon:
- Lyrik Ultimate (160mm travel, 42mm offset)
- Industry Nine A35 stem (50mm)
- Deity Speedway 35 handlebar (780mm)
- Ohlins TTX22M (TFTuned Setup)
- Ergon SM saddle (Red)
- Ergon GE1 EVO grips (Red)
- Hope Accessories (Red)
- Specialized 700WH Battery
- DMR Vault Magnesium Superlight V2 Pedals
- Full Invisiframe & Custom Decals

20191107_192043.jpg
20191107_191748.jpg
20191011_140728.jpg

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
I had some fun last week “modding” my 2020 Comp Carbon, yep you read that right, 2020 Comp Carbon. Tell me what you think guys.
View attachment 21419

COMP CARBON 2020 Gunmetal
Fox Factory 36
DPX2 Factory
S-Works 3.8 carbon bar
Deity 50mm stem
Ergon SM E-Mountain saddle
Guide RSC brake levers
Alu One UP pedals
ODI Rogue grips
Alu Specialized dropper remote
Fidlock bottle
Levociraptor
SDG roval decals
Slik Fox decals
Next mod: Fox Kashima dropper :geek:
Not many of those around!

Jono967

Apr 4, 2019
Victoria Australia
Alu Comp XL
700 w battery
Factory 36’s @ 160 mm travel - Grip 2
Factory DPX2 210 x 55 @ 158 travel
Renthal Fat Bar
Renthal Apex Stem
HT pedals
Drops AMM protection

Firstly would like to say that bike out of the box is 100% OK out of the box if you just trail ride. I’m a big unit and the Revelation forks were basically annoying me. I hated the squelching sound the damper makes. (Mouse in the house ) I looked at converting to Pikes and while I was there increasing to 160mm travel. Was going to cost around 600 Aussie. And I would still have pikes. Discussing with local suspension people who were great and worked out fairly quickly I could sell my RS Revelations and with the 600 could own some grip 2’s. No brainer really. ( forks sold easily )

So now I would have some gold up the front. Better balance that out and get the DPX2 and throw some more travel in while I’m there. Shop gave a further 10% discount for buying a package. Win. Found nothing wrong with the original shock, just balancing out the look. Still have not sold the shock.

The bars and stem were changed for no reason and are just like the drops protection, just to make the bike mine.

Alu Comp. why? Not a carbon fan and so saw no worth in the upgraded specs if I decided to change out any components. LBS did a great deal and basically got the bike for the same price as the base model but now had the dropper post that I preferred. And with the saved cash I push asked the 700 watt battery. So for the same price as the comp I had the 700 watt battery and still own the 500 watt as well. Not selling it and it’s there if I want to ship a battery overseas and then fly the bike, or if I want to go away for a big weekend and have no charging capability.

So that sit and this is what it looks like.
Ohhh yeah, changed stickers on the fork. The orange was a bit too out there for me

View attachment 16872

View attachment 16873
Where did you get the top bar decals from?

73Steff

E*POWAH Master
Sep 11, 2018
Haslemere Surrey
Thought I’d post up a few pics of my new Levo build.
Built up with help of MB Cyclery in Haslemere.
Started life as base 2020 aluminium Levo as we pretty much just used frames! Spec below with help from Deity/Praxis/Michelin as be racing this next year, but the main feature is the raw alloy finish which I did for the three bikes we built. Can go into details on the process if any interest? Hope you like it!

Spec highlights:
Raw finished Aluminium Levo
Ohlins RFX 160 Coil fork & Rear shock
Sram XO rear mech/shifter
Shimano XT 11spd cassette/chain
Deity Bars/Stem/Saddle
Praxis carbon cranks
DMR death grips & flat Brendog Ice pedals
Stock Roval wheels with Michelin tyres (currently Muds which are exceptional in wet/muddy conditions despite my reservation on their 2.25 width)

99F5D70B-EDE7-4C13-960E-4FE6D53A47D1.jpeg

7F607D06-7C14-4D58-B2C7-0F980C351A0D.jpeg

FC5A678A-70F0-40CB-BF61-3ADAE4D05DE4.jpeg

MEDUIX

Nov 21, 2018
BARCELONA
Stunning bike!!!! Love it!!
How did you get the raw frame??
It would be nice to see more details of the bike and of the process also...

What protector are you using in the downside of the frame?
Are you using 29" front and rear?

73Steff

E*POWAH Master
Sep 11, 2018
Haslemere Surrey
Thanks guys?
It was a long old process, not sure it financially viable as took about 12+ hours to do.
Rough details are dip to strip oe paint. Machine sand the acid etched raw frame, then hand sand with various grades to smooth and finish with ultra fine 3m scotch pad. Then satin lacquer, fit decals and finally Invisiframe kit.
We did three, my Ohlins build, a Factory orange Fox build and Red Rockshox build?

MEDUIX

Nov 21, 2018
BARCELONA
Thanks guys?
It was a long old process, not sure it financially viable as took about 12+ hours to do.
Rough details are dip to strip oe paint. Machine sand the acid etched raw frame, then hand sand with various grades to smooth and finish with ultra fine 3m scotch pad. Then satin lacquer, fit decals and finally Invisiframe kit.
We did three, my Ohlins build, a Factory orange Fox build and Red Rockshox build?

Waw!!! Such a craftmanship work!!!...the result is TOP!!!

What about the rockguard??...also hand made?

Jono967

Apr 4, 2019
Victoria Australia
My 2017 Levo Fattie Large frame brought second hand just love it
Mods
Shorter Head Stem
Spank Spike Vibrocore Alloy Bar
Miranda 155mm Cranks
Front fork 160mm air tube installed
High and low-speed compression adjusters installed on the other side of the fork
Flux Light
Shorter seat dropper because I'm a short arse
34 tooth front ring gear
Floating Hope rotors
Modified mud guard to help protect the motor from inhaling dirt
Oneup multi-tool installed in the head stem
AMS transfers
Fly6 Camera set up below the seat
Running the Belevo App
Apart from that its pretty original
Would love to upgrade to the Sram XX1 Eagle AXS 1 X 12 wireless gear set just have trouble justifying the dollars

IMG_2292.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles