My Decoy Leaning on Stuff

Jpzeroday

Sep 16, 2018
Nevada
IMG_3652.JPG

Few hundred feet (straight down) to Las Vegas Strip elevation.

squeegee

Aug 19, 2019
USA
31.5 miles today, battery just hit 1 bar when I finished. Rode mostly in eco trying to conserve, 10 mile creek area in trail mode. Also rode some flats with no assist. I heard there was another decoy out on the 40 miler, wonder if he made it out with any battery. I'm riding FH tomorrow at 8 am if you are off/interested.

watchimgo

Aug 29, 2019
Alameda, CA, USA
I'm also interested in the cut file for that battery cover sticker. I just got a vinyle cutter for my office prototype shop. Thanks of you can provide it and save me an hour of work making it myself.

Camstyn

Jun 19, 2019
Kamloops BC
Wow man! Those raw capras look sooo good. Shops looking tight ?

Thanks! While my Tues was sitting with broken spokes I found the Decoy to be more than adequate at the bike parks for all but the steepest chunder, more fun on the flow trails. I figured I’d just get a Capra for a dedicated park bike rather than beat up the Decoy and sell the Tues at this point. I mostly enjoy the flowy jump lines more than the super steep techy stuff anyways where the Tues is beneficial.

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Thanks! While my Tues was sitting with broken spokes I found the Decoy to be more than adequate at the bike parks for all but the steepest chunder, more fun on the flow trails. I figured I’d just get a Capra for a dedicated park bike rather than beat up the Decoy and sell the Tues at this point. I mostly enjoy the flowy jump lines more than the super steep techy stuff anyways where the Tues is beneficial.
Ok cool. What bike parks are allowing ebikes? Silverstar and sunpeaks? Always thought thats what i need to get the newest lower section of walk the line

Camstyn

Jun 19, 2019
Kamloops BC
Ok cool. What bike parks are allowing ebikes? Silverstar and sunpeaks? Always thought thats what i need to get the newest lower section of walk the line

Yeah all of the bike parks seem to allow them around here, doesn’t seem to be an issue. I’ve ridden the Decoy at both Sunpeaks and Silverstar and it was a lot of fun at both.

Dirtnvert

Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Yeah all of the bike parks seem to allow them around here, doesn’t seem to be an issue. I’ve ridden the Decoy at both Sunpeaks and Silverstar and it was a lot of fun at both.
No way!! I assumed they werent quite up to speed on that yet. Good to know

Dirtnvert

Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
I contacted Push about that and they said 65mm is the longest the stroke can be in that e2e length. I'll let you know how it goes. I'll probably need to go to a 2.5 rather than the 2.8 in the back lol. I was also thinking I would use a single offset shock bushing (put in the high position) to help with bottom out clearance, if needed.

Did you see this, maybe you knew, but they have distribution state side now. I think on there site they had custom builds/stroke. Close to push price but might worth a msg to them to see
2019 EXT Storia Lok, All Sizes For Sale

d3ftone

May 29, 2019
Colorado
Did you see this, maybe you knew, but they have distribution state side now. I think on there site they had custom builds/stroke. Close to push price but might worth a msg to them to see
2019 EXT Storia Lok, All Sizes For Sale

Thanks. Yeah, I reckon those are the best available shocks, but I think I’m going to give this CCDB Coil a try. Still waiting for the proper spring retaining clip from CC to make the stroke 70mm. One day I will give EXT a try.

Dirtnvert

Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Thanks. Yeah, I reckon those are the best available shocks, but I think I’m going to give this CCDB Coil a try. Still waiting for the proper spring retaining clip from CC to make the stroke 70mm. One day I will give EXT a try.
The CC is a great shock. I was super impressed with the one i had. Wasnt sure if you had already started the process. Psyched man. Cant wait to hear how it goes. Obviously its not far ftom my mind

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles