Anybody 5ft 5 on a spectral

towzer

Aug 31, 2018
Oxfordshire
Putting in my real height and inside leg measurements on the canyon bike sizer gets me a nothing fits, if I up my inside leg it flickers between Xs and s. I currently ride a Scott 710 espark medium and do xc pootling only and it feels ok, so after any height related info re which size
Ta

TimVW

Jul 11, 2019
Warwickshire
I'm 5' 4" tall with a 29/30" inside leg and the Canyon sizer recommends size XS. I specifically wanted a 29" front wheel and the XS has a 27" front so following some geo comparison I went for the S and size is generally fine.

In fact i would say that, for me, the Canyon geo chart is pretty spot on and the dimensions are pretty accurate. e.g. the standover on the S is 778mm and is just clear for my 30" inside leg with mtb shoes on.

TimVW

Jul 11, 2019
Warwickshire
Should have mentioned that mine is also a womens and also a 6.0.

I don't think that there is any difference in the mens and womens geo and dimensions in comparable sizes so a mens size S would be identical, however, the spec on the women 6.0 is slightly better (IIRC even than the mens 7.0), although the saddle is specific to the win's model, even that difference doesn't seem to be an issue to me.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles