LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
That looks fun, all the years I've been riding in wales, never done that trail as my mates always said it was dull, but it looked good?

That video is the 15 minutes of the fun bits. If you enjoy climbing on wet slippy rocks for a further 2 1/2 hours then yeah you’ll love it 😆

Gwydir Bach is the shorter version that has all the fun descents, so worth going to loop those trails a few times 👍🏽

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
I thought the battery had just ran out of juice ! What is/was the issue ?

Unfortunately not. The bike will turn on, but switches off a few seconds later. The battery latch is fine, so it must be a loose connection with the top battery bracket at the top of the downtube. I spoke to a local Canyon Service Partner (bike shop) and they have assured me they'll get the issue fixed and get me back on the trails in no time. We'll see.

I made this shorter version of the vid to show exactly when it cuts out and also if I need to show it to Canyon or the bike shop etc to help my warranty claim:

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Unfortunately not. The bike will turn on, but switches off a few seconds later. The battery latch is fine, so it must be a loose connection with the top battery bracket at the top of the downtube. I spoke to a local Canyon Service Partner (bike shop) and they have assured me they'll get the issue fixed and get me back on the trails in no time. We'll see.

I made this shorter version of the vid to show exactly when it cuts out and also if I need to show it to Canyon or the bike shop etc to help my warranty claim:

for you mate.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles